August 26, 2010

I'm Baaaack

And feel like my life is on fast-forward.  Can it really be almost September?  September!  I haven't even finished documenting our vacation, and then I went on another vacation.  Yikes. 

I had a great time at my brother's wedding.  I am so happy for him.  They are a cute couple--perfect for each other.  I loved spending late nights with my sisters, laughing about a bazillion things. :)  My body payed for it, but it was worth every minute.  I also learned so much at Education Week.  Some I hope to share with you, mostly so that I don't forget the things I learned.  Repetition is the key, they say.

So, I have so many things swirling in my head.  Most of them unimportant, but we'll carry on anyway.  Get yourself ready for more posts than you'll ever want to see from me again.  (Or, get ready to click the little "mark all as read" button on your google reader. :)
  And when I say get ready, I don't mean sit up waiting for ten posts tonight, I mean I'll actually be posting a few posts in the next few days, which hasn't happened in a great, long while.)  Yee-haw. 

2 comments:

  1. Denise8/26/2010

    I'm Readeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you going to do like, a bazillion?! Can't wait?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails