December 15, 2010

Busy, Busy

Because we couldn't think of anything else to do on a week when we are preparing for Christmas, two weddings, and vacation;  having Christmas concerts and holiday parties;  doing laundry, dishes, and middle school finals--we decided to also refinance our house.

We closed yesterday, and while it was a bit painful, it was so much easier to buy the same house the second time.  It's a lot easier to sign your life away when you know a lot about where you are going to do live said life.  And, with the savings our new interest rate bought us, maybe we'll buy a condo in Hawaii or something.  (Right.)

Also, just for fun, I caught pneumonia.  But, I got some good drugs, so I should be good to hop on a plane in a couple of days.  Seriously, when I pulled out the little patient leaflet for my antibiotic it said, "This medication is used when patients are exposed to Anthrax, or for other serious infections" or something like that.  Yikes.  So, along with that, cough medicine, an inhaler, and some other concoction she gave me, I think by tonight I should feel well enough to enjoy Wicked

Yes, we are seeing Wicked!  We are so very excited, and the girls have been singing "Popular" for days in preparation.  A couple of days ago, I also caught King singing along.  It's especially cute when he sings it. :)

And that, my friends, is what we've been up to the last week or so.  Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. We are very excited to see the members of your kingdom soon. I hope you enjoy Wicked as much as we did. If you are already singing "Popular", then you are ready to go. I hope you can stay awake with all those drugs in your system :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds exhausting just reading about it, but oh so jealous about Wicked!! It's just a plane ride right, I am telling myself stress over packing for a trip is over-rated :)
    Hope you do feel better quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about pneumonia. Hope you feel better soon.

    I'm excited for you to see Wicked! I loved it, and thanks to your post, Popular is now running through my head.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I wish I had that much free time:-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails