December 7, 2010

Hibernation

I have decided I should have been born a bear.  The thought of curling up in a dark, quiet cave for the winter sounds sooooooo appealing to me.  I could really do with sleeping through this cold, miserable weather.  And the dark and quiet is ever so appealling.

Although, do bears have migraines?  Because if they don't then I probably wouldn't feel as much like hibernating if I felt good.  Except for the cold.  So maybe I'd only hibernate on the frigid days, but then be really productive on the coldish days.  And, I'd always be caught up on laundry since bears don't wear clothes.  So, yes, I should have been a bear.    
(Obviously, I should spend more time thinking through things before posting, don't you think?  Of course, then posting may never happen, instead of just almost never happen.) 

And, speaking of posting...with the Christmas Season in full swing, two family weddings to attend, and one three week long vacation to prepare for, posting around these parts may be scarce indeed. 

Unless, of course, I do decide to hibernate, and then it will be non-existent all together.  Until Spring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails