November 26, 2011

Catching Up

I have so many posts to catch up on.  It feels like it's been a whirlwind around here.  I still have so many things to report on: four wonderful days in New York with my parents, an anniversary trip with my honey, vocal chords, sleepovers, a close call with in an FBI sting, Amanda's Walk, Thanksgiving, surgery plans, Black Friday fabric shopping adventures, pillowcases, and dry cereal blues.  It's possible I'll get it all in.  But just as possible that I won't.

In the meantime, how about a picture of the kitchen now that the floor is done?  I am sure I never posted one, and that's one more thing to check off the list. :)


And also, check out this adorable picture I came across lost in the files of our computer.  From the winter of 2005.  I love the girls' faces. There is nothing like sledding as a little kid. This was on the little hill behind the middle school near my parents' home in Pleasant Grove.  I think it was the first time the twins had experienced sledding and they loved every second.  Cute. :)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11/26/2011

    The kitchen looks great!

    I love the picture of the princesses. It is how I remember them when we moved to the Kingdom.

    --Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails