May 2, 2012

Yum

I think an easy way to sum up how it's been around here the past couple of weeks or so would be to list the culinary delights my family has been served for dinner by me or a desperate King.  Or even more desperate children serving themselves.  Behold:
  1. Cold Cereal
  2. Cold Ham Sandwiches
  3. Ramen noodles
  4. Pancakes
  5. Scrambled Eggs
  6. Wendy's chicken nuggets
  7. Cold Cereal
  8. Pulled Pork Sandwiches, Pineapple, Strawberries & dip, and Green Bean Casserole
  9. Nachos
  10. Ramen
  11. Popcorn 
  12. Canned Soup
  13. Bread
  14. Muffins
  15. Chicken Salad Croissant Sandwiches, Strawberries, Grapes, Cookies and Salad
  16. Steak, Rice, Spinach Salad, Pineapple, Melon, Oranges and Chocolate Torte
  17. McDonalds cheeseburgers
  18. Pancakes
Don't even think we stooped to using paper plates for any of these meals, though.  I insisted we use real silverware and dinnerware.  I'm just fancy like that.

I am sure it doesn't take an advanced degree to notice that three of these meals are not like the others.  Yep, those were days when we were invited to eat with other families.  So no worrying about my children's nutrition or anything.  We totally got it covered.  


1 comment:

  1. That is hilarious.

    Thank goodness for good friends who fed you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails