June 26, 2011

Getting Ready

Things we had to get to be ready for Girl's Camp this week:
  • Flashlights
  • Camp Chairs
  • A Whetstone
  • A Compass
  • A Swimming Suit
Things we the girls just wanted to get to be really ready for Girl's Camp this week:
  • Starbursts 
  • Cookies
  • Chips
  • Lunchables
Things we didn't want at all, but got anyway, for Girl's Camp this week:
  • Cinderella's 102 Fever
  • Her Cough
  • Her Sore Throat
  • Her Lethargy
  • Her Loss of Appetite
So, pretty much only two of us are going to Girl's Camp, as of now.

Bummer.

3 comments:

  1. Poor Cinderella....that stinks!

    This post reminds me of our Meijer shopping trip last summer to get all the "necessities" for the princesses. Wish we could have joined you this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Cinderella! I've been holed up in my house with the same thing for a week. I feel so bad for her/you. Hopefully it doesn't spread.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell Cinderella she can come to camp with Nutcracker Barbie. (She hates me for saying she's Nutcracker Barbie.) I laughed hearing that your girls wanted Starbursts. I am assistant camp director again this year, and our girls insist on having Starbursts to roast!! Tell Cinderella to enjoy her time without the stepsisters. Just kidding. I hope Cinderella gets better fast, and that Sleeping Beauty and Snow White have a great time!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails