February 7, 2012

I Have Three Teenagers!

It hit me again this morning.  I have three teenagers.  Three.  Although, you would think it would have hit me harder last night while we were dealing with two crying girls because of homework, and one mad because we don't have the right body wash.  (The injustice.)

The twins had a great birthday.  This year, it was not a "friend" party year, so the girls chose to go to dinner with the family.  They chose Thai food.  Probably not the typical, but I was happy.  It's one of my favorite places.  King and I go there almost every week for a lunch date. Yum.  Then, we came home to presents and cake.  I loved their faces as they opened presents.  They had some surprises.  :)

Their favorite (and least expensive, I might add) gift was Nerf Guns.  They have been wanting them because "everybody's little brother has one, and we don't have any."  Naturally, we went with buying them the guns, rather than the little brothers.

They were thrilled.  Cinderella, on the other hand, looked a bit worried....we'll have to get her one soon.
Snow White wanted a giant cookie "cake" and Sleeping Beauty wanted cheesecake.  They decided next year that they are going with cheesecake with chocolate chip cookie crust.  Sounds great to me.
 
We love both our birthday girls.  And despite the fact that it occasionally freaks me out that I have three teenage girls all at once, I wouldn't have it any other way.  The three of our girls are all so fun and smart and funny, and just all-around great people.  I'm blessed to have them in my life!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you have three teenagers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute bday pictures. They are adorable teenagers!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails