April 28, 2010

Jobs

I officially quit my job as a substitute teacher today.  It was time to admit that I realistically do not have the energy or health to work outside of my home anymore.  Heck, I can barely work inside it.  It was depressing to write my resignation letter.  I actually liked subbing and working with the kids and other teachers.  I loved the excuse to be where my girls were during the day--check in on them a bit, you know?  I think that I was pretty good at it, too.  Maybe someday I can go back.  We'll see.

And, speaking of jobs--Did you know that if you stack your clean clothes in a pile under your bed, instead of put them away like you are supposed to, they are easily accessible, without the added bother of drawers and hangers?  Easy-peasy.  And your mom may not know about it for several days.  Six, to be exact.  Nice, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails