September 21, 2010

Sheesh

Remember my midnight snack?  Well, I went all healthy and had watermelon and grapes.  Delicious.  BUT, then after I finally went to bed around 1:00, I had to get up twice in the next hour or so to use the bathroom.  Sheesh! 

And, guess what else was super fun?!  For the first time ever in our marriage, my darling husband left the toilet seat up.  Sheesh!

All I have to say about that is it's a darn good thing that my bottom is bigger than it used to be, else I would have had an unwanted bath last night as well.

And, that's my story.

OH....WAIT!  How did I almost forget this?! One more thing...

there was a MOUSE in my bedroom last night at 3:30.

So, pretty much, I had the best night's sleep ever last night. 

SHEESH!

(You better believe I bought every mouse trap at the local farm store today.  I am NOT sharing my house, even if it is one of God's creatures, ThankYouVeryMuch.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails