May 20, 2011

It Went Better In My Head, Actually

People ask me all of the time, "How do you do it?  How do you function with a headache all of the time?"  I will tell you:  Very carefully.

And sometimes not as carefully as I think.  Take the results of the last two quick shopping trips I took.  One with a headache I would rate at a 6, one I would rate at a 5, quickly approaching 8...
________________________________________________

King:  Are these the Triple A batteries we needed?

Me:  Yep.

King:  You mean these?  These Double A batteries?

Me:  Um, yep.  Crap.
________________________________________________

Sleeping Beauty:  Mom, we REALLY need conditioner.  Bad.

Me:  I know.  I bought some last time I went shopping.  I put it in your shower.

SB:  Oh, this gray bottle.  With green writing?

Me:  Yeah.  That big one.

SB:  You mean this one, that says s..h..a..m..p..o..o?

Me:  Uh, whoops.
________________________________________________

So, really, it doesn't always turn out as well as I'd like to think.  Whoops.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Sorry! I hate that, and I must admit I've done it without the headache.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails