August 1, 2011

Content

Yikes--it's been a long time since I posted.  I guess we're just trying to enjoy the last couple of weeks of summer.  And I've been recovering from vacation.  Doesn't the recovery take about as long as the vacation?  I think so.

I had a great time in Utah.  I saw some extended family and friends, but the bulk of the time was spent with my sisters and parents.  Which was nice.  
My niece, showing off her new posing skills.

My nephews, holding still just barely long enough for a picture.

My brother, holding his baby girl.

After our trip to the BYU Bookstore

It was perfect, actually.  Now that I think about it, I had no energy for anything else.  And, while I would have loved to see more family and friends, it was nice to enjoy the time I had with my family. 

I just wish I lived closer to them. 

Ah, well.  Life goes on.  We are blessed to live in a place we love and to have a secure job and wonderful church family.  And unlimited long distance so I can call my family.  :)

Well, I'm off to check on the girls at the pool.  Have I said buying a pool membership was the best money ever spent?  I have?  Well, it's worth repeating.  Best.  Investment. Ever. 

You all have a good week!

1 comment:

  1. where were you in utah?? i'm actually here all summer so we could have hung out for a small minute.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails