August 24, 2011

Word of Advice

Don't remodel your kitchen the first week of school.  And the first week your husband needs to go back to work after working from home all summer. 

The cabinets are in, and they look great.  The counter is in, and it looks great.  The dishwasher also looks lovely, but does not work yet.  It's not that we don't love the results, it's that it is taking too long to get results.  Today marks one week since we have had an oven, stove, or water in our kitchen, and it looks like it's going to be at least a couple of more days until the water is working correctly. 

Cinderella thinks our house smells like Lowes.  It should, we've got half the store here, it feels like. Speaking of, if you'll excuse me, I must head to Lowes to pick up our back splash tile.  This better be the only time today.  If I have to go to Lowes four times today like I did yesterday, I just might scream.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails