July 2, 2010

Scrumptious

A little bit ago, King ran out of his favorite body wash.  He bought a new one.  And it is not the same.  It really smells yucky.  I don't like it, he doesn't like it.  I'm sure it smells fine, but I am just allergic enough to something in it that it kind of makes me want to sneeze every time he comes near me.  Which is why he doesn't like it.

So, where is the offensive body wash?  Well, it's in the garbage now.  But until two days ago, it was still in our shower.  Because I keep forgetting to buy some more.  And, to help me remember (I'm sure this isn't why, but it seems plausible) to buy more, the little lid on the body wash somehow malfunctioned and poured the stuff all over our shower.  And so I threw it away.  But.  But our bathroom now smells like "Sport Fresh" and somehow the body wash seeped into our porous soap and so now I smell sport fresh.  And so, after two days of smelling like a (sneezing) man, I'm pretty sure I will remember to pick some up today.  And put new soap in the shower.  (Hopefully.  I keep forgetting, except for when I am in the shower.  And now.  But I am sure I will forget as soon as I stand up.  Anyway...)

And this morning, as I was smelling very masculine, applying my make up, I thought, Blech.  I should have showered in the girls' shower...and then it hit me...

On Friday night, my aunt and uncle came to visit for a night.  They stayed in Cinderella's room, and used the girls' shower.  The shower that has no bar of soap.  Just a delightful selection of  body washes for teens and pre-teens.  My poor uncle.  I don't recall smelling which one he went with, but I am sure that when my aunt was in the car with him for their ten hour ride, she could have told me if he picked Gingerbread Castles, Princess Pink Frosting, Ball Gown Bubble Gum, or Kiwi Kisses.  Oh, my poor uncle.

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha! That's awesome. I'm sure it did him good. And they could always roll down the windows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails