October 29, 2011

Another Fun Day at Sea

At dinner with Della


from the porthole in my parents' room

all of our drawers opened up in the night from all of the rocking

fairly warned

loved this poster hanging on the outside of a cabin door

the Red Sail dining room


Friday morning, the boat was rocking like crazy.  We got a note from our Captain telling us that there were 7-9 foot swells in the ocean because of Tropical Storm Maria moving through the waters east of us.  Wow.  It was sort of hard to walk down the hall without running into the wall.  I felt pretty lousy that day.  I don't think the boat helped, but mostly I was just worn out from many days of going and going.  Aunt Della is a peach and let me sleep in for a long time.  I joined everyone else for playing games, had the yummiest Mongolian BBQ, overate at the chocolate bar, watched a comedy show, and packed up to get off the boat the next morning.  It was a relaxing day, which I really needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails