June 5, 2010

First Day of Summer

"There is nothing to do."

"Tell her to stop looking at me.  She's annoying me."

"But we shouldn't have to do work, it's summer break!"

"I'm totally bored; there's nothing to do around here."

"But, why do we have to clean, it's not even Saturday?!"

"What do you expect me to do all day?  I've already done everything fun."

"She will not leave me alone.  She's such a freak!"

"Why do the stupid TV people think we're still in school and play baby shows all day.  Won't there ever be anything good on TV?  This summer is gonna stink."

And one swear word I will not repeat.  I love summer.

3 comments:

  1. what is it with kids? my 3 year old just told me she was bored. SHEESH, if ONLY I was bored. It might mean I am sitting down for more than 5 mins at a time! pool money looking more and more reasonable...
    so sorry you arent feeling well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. When my children would complain of being bored, I responded with "Would you like me to find something for you to do"? That usually stopped the complaining, because what I found for them to do wasn't so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still have a week before they are out...now I'm dreading it even more.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails