June 23, 2010

Garage Fun

Okay, so maybe it wasn't too fun, but we are so glad it is done.  It was so hot the three days we worked on the garage.  The high eighties with 80% humidity, made working in our long shirts and pajama pants miserable, but it did help us keep the insulation off of our bodies.  The girls were troopers, and almost made up for the lack of work I contributed, as I enjoyed the hammering from my migraine bed.  (And when I say enjoyed, I mean I wanted to throw the hammers into the street by the time the days were over.  But I was so glad they soldiered on without me, and documented it pretty well, don't you think?)

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: garage remodel
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free digital slideshow created with Smilebox

5 comments:

  1. It looks great! What awesome girls to do all that work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denise6/24/2010

    What a difference! Do they hire out?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow oh Wow! I know a few garages around here that could use that team. What great work! It looks awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails