February 20, 2009

Brain Lapse

This morning, one of our little darlings had the privilege of showering all over again because last night she took a fifteen minute shower and somehow forgot to wash her hair. Completely forgot. I'll just let you wonder which little princess that could be. But, just so you know, she is keeping up with the British accent: at school, at home, at ballet class. I was informed that one of her classmates asked her if her accent was real. Ha! Our princess is in a class full of supposedly gifted kids, so it's good to know that she's not the only bright one that just forgets to think sometimes. I guess it happens to the best of us.

4 comments:

  1. I have never been good at accents so I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine have done that whole "forgot" to shampoo thing too. How funny that the accent is continuing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I only shampoo twice a week, it's healthier for the hiar. Maybe it's a British thing! (I'm not Brittish, I'm Welsh...and I do shower more than twice a week, just not shampoo (to clarify...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The other day I sent all my kids into shower. Afterwards I noticed that not only was there no shampoo in the stall, there was no soap, either. Fun.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails