September 1, 2011

Before and After

The kitchen is not completely finished.  We still have some little things like painting touch-ups and making curtains, and one big thing to do--the flooring.  But, for all useful purposes, the kitchen is finished and we couldn't be happier!  We love it.  My favorite part is....well, all of it.  It is just SO much more functional.  I mean, I set my new oven on the temperature the recipe called for, cooked the muffins for the time it called for, and they were actually done. Perfect.  That hasn't happened since we moved here.  And my things fit in the cupboards, and the sink works.  Amazing.  So, here are the before and after shots you (yes, all three of you) have been waiting for.  I'll put some more up when we finish the floor and painting.  

BEFORE



 AFTER





Phew!!!

6 comments:

  1. It looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9/01/2011

    I love it! I wish I could come and sit on your bar stool and enjoy it with you :)---Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! It looks great. So glad you love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so nice! Congratulations! A kitchen rehab is a hard thing to go through and it looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, your kitchen is beautiful! Love the counters!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your cabinets! Aren't microwaves above the stove the best idea ever?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails