March 11, 2012

FYI

I heard something on the news the other day about Mormons (members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints,of which I am one--I'm sure you knew) that was SO opposite of the truths they (I) really believe.  So, if you have heard anything about Mormons lately, why don't you check out this graphic below, look at this article, or ask me if what you heard was true?  Because I'd love for you to hear about it from my church or me, and not some random news reporter or your friend that thinks they know all about what I believe or what my church teaches.  :)  

Also, enjoy this video of a song that I have had on my mind lately for some reason...it was one of my favorites when I was a teenager:  I Heard Him Come. Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails