March 21, 2012

Remodeling and Packing

Just so you know, a bathroom remodel is just as much headache as a kitchen remodel.  Except maybe a teensy bit worse because you have another bathroom to use, so the urgency to finish is not the same.  We have now had two sinks and various other bathroom parts in our living room for about two weeks.  I may lose my mind soon.  (Assuming that I have not already--we'll keep you guessing for now.)
The shower is done, though.  Isn't if bee-you-tee-ful?

Other big news at our house this week:  The girls leave tomorrow to spend the week with Grandma in California. They cannot wait!  People keep asking what I am going to do while they are gone.  For a whole week.  I am going to do all of the normal things I do...sleep in, nap as often as possible, feel too lousy to make dinner and offer cereal instead...only, this week, I don't have to feel guilty about it. :) Sweet!  King and I are also hoping to go on a couple of dates and spend at least a day at the temple.  It should be nice.  As long as I don't think about how much I miss the girls. (Or worry about the girls driving Grandma B and Papa crazy. Yikes.)  The trick the last couple of days has been finding enough spring clothes that still fit the girls.  Just when I think all of the laundry is done, they find something else they "have to" have on the trip, and we start another load.  Oy.

Coming soon, (if I don't lose my mind with the whole bathroom thing, or the whole packing the girls thing) I will post some pictures from the musical (the girls were adorable) and hopefully pictures of the bathroom fixtures actually in the bathroom instead of in the living room.  

1 comment:

  1. Your new shower really is beautiful!! Love the tile work!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails