January 18, 2010

Productive

We've enjoyed our day off of school and work.  Well, I've enjoyed it.  The girls didn't think it was really a day off at all.  Cleaning, organizing, laundry.  You know--fun stuff.  The girls also did a little homework, and I helped them.  Wahoo!  Aren't holidays great? 

And, just when I thought this day could be perfectly productive, Cinderella had to insist that I finally take her to see Twilight: New Moon.  So, off I go to pick her up at play practice and head to the theater.  (Did I tell you they are doing Beauty and the Beast at her middle school?  She is the Milkmaid, with a little solo singing part, and a castle servant.  Perhaps a fork or a napkin?  Who knows.)  I'm super excited for the one on one time with my little girl.  And the popcorn.  The movie---well, if it is anything like the first one, it may be tolerable.  Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails