February 20, 2010

I'm Coming Back

I am here.  And I will post more sometime, but I'm tired.  I spent the last ten days with this cute little thing:


And, even though I did a lot of this:

 

I also saw friends, a cousin, and a fabulous sister (doesn't she look great just two weeks after having that tiny baby?!), and we talked more than we slept, and laughed more than we rested.  So, I'll be back to real life soon.  Hopefully.

Also, I just love the Olympics, so I'm a bit distracted watching too much of that.  Do you think I'm too old to start snowboarding?  Or maybe that ski jumping thing?  Fun stuff.

3 comments:

  1. I saw the title and the pictures of my baby and hoped you were saying you were coming back here to see me! Bummer.
    Thanks so much for coming. It was so great to see you. You did so much considering how horrible you always feel. You are amazing! Can't wait to see you again. Hopefully it won't be another year and a half like last time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure your king and princesses are really, really glad you are back, but what a gift you were to your sister and her little darling!

    See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you must have seen the wrong cousin since *I* did not get a visit. Humpfh. But I'm glad you had a getaway.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails