February 11, 2010

Just Stop

My dear little Princesses,

Now that I have cuddled your tiny cousin, who is a whole seven pounds, teeny, and sweet as can be, I cannot believe you were once so small and fresh from heaven.  Now you are so big.  How did that happen so fast?  I love you too much, and you change so quickly.  Please stop growing immediately.  Thank you.

Love,
Mama

p.s.  You think bra shopping is horrible for yourself?  (Yes, it is, you're right.)  But wait until you have a daughter  to buy one for.  Bra shopping + how is she old enough for this? = totally freaked out horrid shopping experience.  Just wait.  (But, please wait a LONG time.)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my! Buttercup is adorable! What a lucky family. I don't envy the bra buying, but I'm sure you will be up to the task! Have fun with your nephews and lovely new niece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know and I know. I agree that grow way too fast and bra shopping (or swimsuit shopping) happens far too early.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you crack me up. i'm so glad there will be no bra shopping for ronin.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails