February 18, 2011

Eek

Cinderella had a book report to do on any 200 page book of her choice.  The project was due on Thursday, so, naturally, she started reading the book on Tuesday.  Well, she didn't actually start reading it then.  She'd read it six times before, so she remembered it.  The book was actually in her friend's locker, so she couldn't use it to look up some of the details she needed.  So, naturally, on Wednesday, she left it in her friend's locker instead of bringing it home.  Which led to a night of her scouring the internet and wondering if it really mattered whether Wesley's hair was brown or blond if it doesn't have anything to do with the story.  (She thought it mattered.  I did not.)

Snow White had a collage of "American Culture" due on Friday.  Naturally, she began her collage at 8:00 on Thursday night.  What's more American than baseball, Fourth of July and Uncle Sam?  (She wondered.  I did not.)

Sleeping Beauty had a history diorama due on Wednesday.  Naturally...(you know what I am going to say, right?)  Was Betsy Ross's hair blond or brown?  (She needed to know.  I did not.)


I think I may die early.  (I worried.  They did not.)

2 comments:

  1. Denise2/18/2011

    Sounds strangle worthy to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some things in the universe ARE indeed constant.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails