February 5, 2011

And I'm Totally Serious

Dearest Mr. Winter,

It's not that I don't like you.  It's just that I really want us to be friends.  I mean, I've been trying. Can't you try, too?  Can't we get along?  Let's make some changes.  To you. :) This is how it's going to have to work--

No more ice.  No more snow.  No more weather fronts wreaking havoc on my migraine days.  No more bitter winds.  No more cold, dry air causing dry skin and hair.  No more sleet.  No more gray, soggy slush.  No more 4 inches of ice skating rink in my driveway.  No more cold.  Please. Pretty please.  I just don't think we can be friends if you continue on like this. 

Seriously.

And also, I'm okay with the kids going back to school.  It's been fun, but we're done.  All of us. 

Thanks a bunch.

Love, Sincerely,
Me

p.s. I forgive you for the canceling church thing.  We haven't had our daddy to ourselves for a whole Sunday in a while, so that is a rare treat.  But this doesn't mean I'm forgiving you for all the other stuff yet.  You've got some work to do, Old Man.  I've seen the forecast, and it's NOT pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails