March 9, 2009

Hot Stuff

This morning, I woke up with an undeniable urge to go on a diet. And go tanning. Maybe even look into breast augmentation. Certainly, to buy a new wardrobe.

Then, I heard on the news that it is Barbie's 50th anniversary today. That made me feel better. I thought for a minute my poor body image had something to do with the fact that I haven't exercised in weeks, I have rarely been out of bed the past month or so, and I am worn out beyond belief. But, no. It's Barbie's fault.

What a relief. Tomorrow will be a better day.

8 comments:

  1. I hate Barbie too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh. We all feel like that sometimes, but the rest of us lazy whimps don't have the same valid excuses you do. Some of the Barbies today are pretty dang skanky for a 50-year-old, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. For a minute there I had a hard time figuring out if the pic was you or Barbie...you are hot!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make me laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I find that most things in life are Barbie's fault. She has done a lot of evil in 50 years:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. But I LOVE her swimming suit!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails