August 26, 2009

A Budgeting Tip

It is really not a good idea to go to the grocery store without a list when you are feeling just a teeny bit sorry for yourself and a lot bit tired and yucky.

Well, unless you like wasting money on cookies and ice cream and even frozen waffles for the kids when it costs about 50 cents to just make and freeze your own.

The really good news is we have lots of empty calories anyone can eat for breakfast now. Scrumptious. And now Snow White thinks I'm nice, so that's super good news. That really hardly ever happens. Saaa-weeet.

2 comments:

  1. You are so right. I have done that myself many times. Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My worst problem is going shopping when I'm hungry. I end up with three times the amount of food I need.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails