June 11, 2008

Beginnings

After some pressure from some family members, I have decided to create this here little blog. It will most likely consist of examples of what terrors my children can be. Now, you must know that I love them dearly and would gladly give my life for any of them. I love being their mom and watching them grow and learn. They are fun girls and make me laugh daily.

But, this doesn't make them perfect. Sometimes they are sweet. Sometimes they are considerate. Sometimes they behave. But you won't see much of that here. This is real life. Just because you're a princess, doesn't mean you always act like one. So, here's to real life adventures in our little kingdom!

(And please see the Royal Decree located on the top right of the screen. We would be happy if you would help us protect our family in your comments. And we love comments. If you forget and use real names or places, your comment will magically disappear. Bibbity-bobbity-boo.;))

4 comments:

  1. I love the cute new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Princess theme is so very cute!! I don't mind you linking to my blog either, it makes me feel all warm and squishy inside :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of the three princesses to the right of your main page when they were tiny! So sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hurray! Now I can point to a public blog when I talk about my clever niece and her darling 'princesses'.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails