May 21, 2010

Portfolio

I'm alive.  That's good.  I don't feel great, but that's normal! :) The good news is I may be able to tolerate this new medicine.  Time will tell...

So, anyway.  The twinners went on their super fun field trip yesterday and had a great time.  Today was supposed to be Field Day.  They were disappointed, because it is rainy and cool, and they had to postpone it until next Friday.  I just looked at the forecast for next week.  Hot, summery weather all week.  Except Friday.  It's supposed to rain on Friday.  We'll have to pray for rain on Thursday instead.  I'm just glad that they canceled it for today--it gives me a chance to feel a little more adjusted to this medicine before I go help with Field Day.  Because, of course, I signed up to help.  I am a glutton for punishment, I tell you.  What is wrong with me?  (I love my kids too much, that is what's wrong with me.)

Speaking of those funny kids, I downloaded pictures from the camera, and it looks like some girls decided to do a picture portfolio of their day.  I love it.

3 comments:

  1. I hope you get a "feeling better" day soon or at least a couple of hours pain free! I love that your girls took pictures of their day! Keep giving it to them or let them steal it more often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I absolutely love that picture of the bird on the antenna.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that a mailbox picture? That is so funny!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails