May 25, 2010

Twins

Yesterday, I dragged myself out of bed to sign the girls up for summer stuff.  Volunteering at the local library, to be exact.  The girls will help the little ones track their progress on the summer reading program, and hand out cool prizes.  For each of the "working times" at the library, there are two slots open.  "But," said the kind volunteer coordinator, "since [Sleeping Beauty] and [Snow White] are twins, lets just sign them up for the same time slot.  That will make it so you can bring all three of your girls at once."

Well, that's nice.  And then I explain that on one or two of the days we will be volunteering, Cinderella will be at Girl's Camp and volunteering at the local cultural center, so that day, only SB and SW will be there.

"Well, that's okay," she said, "Then we will have an open slot for someone else."

"But, I can just put each of them in their own time slot, and then you will be covered for that working time," I said.

"Since they are twins, lets just keep them together.  They can share a slot."

And now I am wondering--will they share a t-shirt as well?  And a volunteer badge?  I do hope they have more than one chair for the two of them.

1 comment:

  1. Seriously? I really don't understand that mentality. Weird.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails