October 28, 2008

Cold

It's freezing here now. I'm trying to like it. So, I made a list of the things that are definitely good about the cold weather.
  1. I can stop at the library after I go to the grocery store and the milk won't spoil. (It might freeze, but it won't spoil.)
  2. Better gas mileage. Unless this is not true. But, I've heard it is, so I'm going with it.
  3. I love hot chocolate, and it does taste better in the winter.
Um, I guess that's it. Oh, wait! I just thought of one more:

4. Now it's not really as weird that Snow White wears a snow hat nearly twenty-four hours a day.

4 comments:

  1. It's been freezing cold here, too. Freezing cold, super windy, and wet wet wet.

    Sigh.

    I'm not ready for winter.

    But, like you said, at least I've got hot chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've got a 'wamr spell' coming in, so enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And, no doubt, the green sweater will soon follow.???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh! I am not ready for the cold. Thank goodness it will be in the 70's all week here.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails