December 4, 2008

Hair Cares

Yesterday morning, as I was in bed having what I'll call a "migraine hangover" (not to be confused with a real hangover, mind you--just picture bed spinning, dry mouth, nausea, and pounding headache, without the alcohol, but headache medicine that didn't even work instead. Sorry to complain. Anyway, the story...), King was getting the girls ready for school. I heard him talking to Snow White.

King: Are you almost ready? You have your coat on, but you haven't brushed your hair or teeth yet, have you?

SW: Like I care about that!

King: Well, don't you want to look nice for school?

SW: No. I really don't care about that.

Well then. I was too sick to ever hear if he made her care or not. I'm pretending that he did. Because, sadly, I do care. I really, really do. Even when I'm sick. I mean, who would want to leave the house without brushing their hair and teeth? Blech. I just don't get it.

2 comments:

  1. I have been like Snow White, I have left without brushed teeth, hair and in my PJs! Of course that's at 6:00am and I go the Y where only old people hang out at that time, so I'm still looking pretty good:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, I do that all the time. I dont' WANT to, but I do. Remember the frugly post? :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails