December 21, 2008

Merry Christmas!

My parents arrived yesterday, and we are loving it. I think, for the most part, you won't see many posts from me in the next week or so. I'm going to save my energy and time for playing with the girls and Grandma and Grandpa. So, I thought I'd leave you with a little thought.

"Christmas is more than trees and twinkling lights, more than toys and gifts and baubles of a hundred varieties. It is love. It is the love of the Son of God for all mankind. It reaches out beyond our power to comprehend. It is magnificent and beautiful!"
--Gordon B. Hinckley, “A Season for Gratitude”

May your Christmas be filled with the love of Jesus Christ. Our Savior's love truly is the most powerful and beautiful thing in my life. It makes all other wonderful things in my life, such as family and friends like all of you, that much more meaningful. Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12/22/2008

    I see five very happy people in that picture. Have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas!! I'm glad you get to spend it with some family. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails