December 10, 2008

Sick

This morning, at 5:00 Snow White yells for me to come help her. She says she's going to throw up, and she needs a bowl because her legs are shaky. I blindly stumble into the kitchen to get the bowl, and when I get back to her room she says, "No,no! I don't want to be sick."

"I know Sweetie, I'm sorry. It's terrible."

"I can't! I can't!," she says, anguished. "I want to learn more about the Oregon Trail, and read my History Cards! I think maybe I can hold it in."

Too funny. I guess when I told her that she'd have to miss school anyway, it was okay to get it all out--for the next hour or so.

Then, Sleeping Beauty woke up with the chills. Somehow, she doesn't seem as sad to miss out on the History Cards, though. :)

1 comment:

  1. That Snow White is always good for a chuckle.

    Tell her I had an Oregon Trail game as a child. Maybe she could look for that and it will make up for the missed day at school?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails