March 30, 2010

The Post Where I Don't Say Much And Promise To Do the Same For A Bit

I had hoped to post a few more things before heading to Minnesota--but it's not going to happen.  I have spent the few days since all of our company left either in bed (aaah, the joys of chronic pain) or gathering medical and financial information for my upcoming "vacation".   You seriously would not believe the amount of forms I have been filling out.  The bad news for my siblings: if I know of any medical problem you have, including alcohol and street drug use, the Mayo clinic now knows about it, too.  The good news: they don't know your names--just "Brother A or Sister B" AND since I sent in some of my forms a couple of weeks ago, my appointment on Thursday morning is now at 7:00 a.m. instead of at 6:30.  Phew.  Maybe I'll actually get a shower in that morning now. 

Anyway, so hopefully when I get back, I'll post about our adventures with my sister and her family, our adventures with Grandma B, and the adventures of my spectacular visit to the famed Mayo Clinic where I was healed of all ailments, got a suntan, rested and rejuvenated, and lost 10 pounds to boot. (Or something like that.  You never know what could happen.)  :)

See you in a couple of weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails