March 2, 2010

The Best

I've been thinking today that I have the best family ever.  Not only is my husband the best, and my girls, but I have a great extended family with lots of kind, smart, giving people.  They are all such great examples to me.  I'm lucky enough to talk to my sisters a few times a week, and they even call me back when all I want to do is complain.  They are the best. 

In fact, just days after I wrote this Random post, guess what showed up at my doorstep?  A box full of an assortment of hot chocolate.  Peppermint hot chocolate. That's right, my littlest sister, who hasn't had an easy life the last few months, took time out of her day to search out and send me some treats.  Yum.  And so nice.  Definitely not needed, but it brightened my day, and every day I've had hot chocolate since.

And I have fabulous friends.  The best.  So, anyway, I've just been thinking today that I am so lucky.  Blessed, actually.

That's all.  --New, informative posts coming up soon...hopefully.--

1 comment:

  1. We all feel so much better when someone goes out of their way to be kind to us. Reminds me that I need to take the time to do that for others:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails