March 30, 2010

P.S.

I know I said I was going to stay away for a while, but I forgot two very important things that I keep forgetting to tell the grandparents and aunties on the phone--

Cinderella was asked to join NJHS (National Junior Honor Society) and we are proud of her. 

And--

Cinderella made it into the journalism class where next year she will write a newsletter about her school every month, and work on the year book.  She can't wait.  She qualified with her written work, her grades, her attitude, and her citizenship, and we think it's great she's able to have the opportunity.  Go Cinderella! 

And that's all.

(Except that Snow White and Sleeping Beauty are pretty swell, too, in case they feel a little left out of this post.  In fact, how about a picture of them sleeping with their cute new eye covers?  Adorable, no?  I think it is so funny, and cute, that they sleep with them every night.)

1 comment:

  1. That is so awesome! Go, Go Cinderella. I'm a proud Grandma-- and proud of all three. I've been sharing my shopping excursions with the girls since I got home. For a mom of three boys who were lucky to get a couple of pairs of Sears Jeans now and then, shopping with girls in 2010 is definitely a totally out of this world experience. Best wishes in Minnesota Madame Queen.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails