January 22, 2009

Sleepy

My doctor prescribed me some sleeping pills to completely knock me out to try to break this migraine cycle my body is in right now. (I don't have a hard time sleeping, usually, unless my head hurts really bad, but he wanted to make sure I was sleeping really hard for a few nights.) Last night, I took one. Last night, Sleeping Beauty woke up in the night for the first time in forever. She woke me up a few times. So much for sleeping hard all night. It's so ironic. She didn't know why she was awake, she just wanted to make sure that I knew she was. Thanks, Babe, that was super nice of you. I just wish she cared enough about her father to let him know instead. Oh well.

He slept well, which was good, since I could not manage to drag my sorry behind out of bed until 10 a.m. I did get up for two minutes for prayers before the girls left for school, but I couldn't tell you who said it, or what any of the kids were wearing. I trust they all made it to school fine, since no one is here and there are no backpacks in the house. Now, we'll have to see if I remember posting this or not. I really should not take drugs like this. Maybe it's good Sleeping Beauty woke me a few times, or I may have never woken up at all. If you need any favors from me, this may be a good time to call, I'm not sure I have all my wits about me.

4 comments:

  1. Are you up to painting another house for us?? We're doing our living room remodel, so just thought I'd ask while you're loopy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about a 10 hour car ride to visit your favorite MN family?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a friend that somehow trained her kids to ALWAYS wake their dad up. Pretty smart mom. I hope the medicine somehow does something for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think a week of being MIA is pretty good. I posted for the first time in 2 months today and I don't have any excuses for my absence.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails