June 21, 2009

Events of This Week

On Thursday night, King had a business dinner here in St. George that I was invited to. So, the girls went on a date with Grandma and Grandpa to dinner and a show at the outdoor theater while we went out with King's colleagues. King and I decided to rent a movie after dinner.

About one minute into our movie, Snow White and Grandpa walked into the house. Snow White had gotten sick just before their show started. We were hoping it was just because she got car sick or something, but she was white as a sheet and felt a little clammy. That night she threw up a time or two and she ran a fever for a while, too. Poor girl. I don't know why there is always someone who gets sick when we are on vacation. She recovered quickly and is feeling fine enough to fight over Grandpa's big leather chair with her sister, so I think she's back to normal. Hopefully that's the end of sickness this trip.

Friday, the girls, Daddy, and Grandpa went to the splash pad and the old time candy store. Mom, Grandma and Aunty Em went to a movie. Saturday, we all headed to the Grand Canyon. As soon as I get pictures from Em and my mom, I'll tell a little more about our trip. I remembered my camera, but left the battery plugged into the wall. Nice, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails