August 15, 2009

For Sale

One child.
Female, between the ages of ten and twelve.
Toilet trained.
Knows how to do chores such as make bed, vacuum, clean bathroom, fold laundry, and mop, but occasionally fakes naivety.
Clever, cute, and clean.
Comes with mostly complete wardrobe, brand new school supplies, and overactive emotion chip.
Ballet, swimming, or piano supplies will be included depending on which model chosen.
Price negotiable, and based on my medical bills.
So don't think you'll be getting a good deal or anything.

3 comments:

  1. Denise8/18/2009

    Hmmm....indentured servant - I may need one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like a good day when only one child is for sale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so ready to make the purchase..right up until I read overactive emotion chip, I think I will pass I already have one of those.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails