July 20, 2009

Oh Yum

I really wish I would have realized the zucchini was bad before I made it into a (disgusting) soup for my family. Sleeping Beauty really wishes I would have figured it out, as she loves zucchini soup and dug right in. Ugh. Nothing like a fermented meal to make you really never want to eat again.

Well, not never again. We ate our biscuits (which were undercooked and under seasoned--yes, stellar performance in the kitchen tonight, my friends) and apples as we poured our soup down the drain. We are now enjoying a healthy after-dinner serving of raw cookie dough and fried refrigerator biscuits. Tasty.

This is the reason I should just go to bed when I have a bad headache instead of pretend I feel fine and cook dinner anyway. Reason #239. I'm a slow learner, apparently.

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps if you treat the princesses to a special "lunch on the town", you'll be excused the dinner blunder. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails