November 10, 2008

Busy, Busy Girls

Sleeping Beauty and Snow White have been working feverishly on their parts for the Veteran's Day program at their school tomorrow. The teacher asked SB and her friend if they would do a tap number for the program. In three hours, they learned a routine that is two and a half minutes long and at least twice as fast as anything SB's done before. It's tricky, and I'm praying she can pull it off and be proud of her accomplishment.

Snow White has a vocal solo in the program. She sings the Air Force song. If I don't hear that song, and Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy, for a few days after tomorrow, that will be just fine with me. I can't sleep with them running through my head! Aaargh! (And, apparently, the songs are turning me into a pirate, too--aaargh, who says that?)

3 comments:

  1. I say aaaarg! And grrrr.
    Maybe the princesses woudl want to do something Christmasy for our ward Christmas dinner?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow White is actually learning a Christmas dance that they will perform at the Luminary Walk. I'm sure she'd love to do it, but people may be bored of her ballet at ward functions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds fun. I wish I lived there to see it.
    I hope everything goes well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails