November 14, 2008

Initially Speaking

It has been crazy around here the past few days. I have stories to tell. But, I keep feeling too lousy to put everything down when I have a free minute. Just to show my loyal readers I haven't forgotten about them, I thought I'd share a cool website with you. It is initiallyspeaking.blogspot.com. My sister custom makes and sells these adorable letters for your wall (or shelf, or wherever you put them.) She has decided to go online so now you can visit Initially Speaking to order. I think it would make the cutest baby gift or a unique Christmas gift. I love the FAMILY example she has on her site. Super cute. You can pick your own colors and fonts. It's so fun. So, go check it out and order something fun!

1 comment:

  1. You didn't mention that you and your daughters were the brilliant minds behind the name of the company and all of the fonts. THANKS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails