November 1, 2008

Halloween I-Spy

We had so much fun at our Halloween Carnival on Wednesday, and last night with our Halloween festivities, that I decided to make a fun game of I-Spy for you. See if you can find:
  • A dangling donut and a "Baby" eating it right up
  • Cupcakes with frosting that has so much dye it could do things to your bodily excrements
  • A beautiful "Cleopatra" and an adorable "Astronaut" that joined us in our festivities
  • A spooky dinner of Dead Man's Meatloaf, Green Brain Casserole, Mummy Dogs, Ghostly Mashed Potatoes, and Blood Red Punch
  • Four very brave Elders that joined us for dinner
  • A "Pink Lady"
  • Busy girls wrapping "mummies"
  • A "Little Girl"
  • The cutest Spider Cake in the world
  • An "Indian"
  • An adorable group of Trick-or-Treaters
  • A "Flip-Flopping Politician"
  • Will Ferrell playing Wii with Cinderella
  • Loads of smiles on a beautiful fall evening!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, my brother-in-law...such a dork!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun!

    I love the pink lady!

    El Guapo says to tell the King that if the shoe fits, wear it.

    I forgot that I was going to make dead man's meatloaf. Bummer.

    Cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails