November 19, 2008

Healthy Habits

I have taken the challenge from Michal at Relishing Motherhood to start or continue some new habits through the new year. I have chosen a few that will probably help me more mentally than physically. (And, the truth is, I could use it. Well, I could use both, but the physical thing is sort of feeling a bit hopeless. The headaches, I mean. Which really is another post, or blog, altogether. Anyway....) My goals are:
  • Study my scriptures seven times a week--before blogging or computer time.
  • Add at least one more fruit or vegetable to my lunch at least five times a week.
  • Involve the girls in service outside of our home at least one time a week.
So, if you'd like, join me, and the (I think) sixteen others in forming some healthy habits for this busy time of year. You can visit the blog here, and comment to join in.

5 comments:

  1. Hope you are doing better than I have done so far. I am glad you joined. This will be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried chiropractic for your headaches. That's usually a simple fix. Jeff "cures" all types of headaches all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The scriptures before blogging- I need to do that so I'm not reading scriptures half asleep at night. It's odd, I've been doing some life style changes too, I'll have to check out his blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah for healthy habits! i am really hoping that this allows us to be accountable to each other and to encourage each other and to become the women we really want to be. thanks for telling people about it. the more, the merrier.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amber,
    Yes, I've tried chiropractic. And, while my back didn't hurt ever during the few months that I went regularly, it did absolutely nothing for my headaches. I'm STILL paying for it, and I haven't been for nearly a year! Ugh.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails