October 29, 2009

Dressing on the Side

I love pajama day at school. No fighting about clothes. No worrying if clothes are wrinkled. No fuss. No guilt that you let your kids go to sleep in the clothes they will wear to school the next day. (Not that I've ever done that or anything. Because that would just be lazy and irresponsible. Wouldn't it? Who cares if it cuts down on laundry and lets you sleep in a few minutes longer? It's just gross. And totally uncivilized. And one of those things that becomes insignificant when your standard of living is measured by good migraine and bad migraine days. That's what I've heard, anyway.)

*clears throat*

2 comments:

  1. Tomorrow just happens to be pajama day for my youngest. Yippee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is it that my kids' school has never had a PJ day? Rude! Although, I don't think the school would like it if I sent the boys in their underwear and the dirty shirt they wore the day before. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails