October 28, 2009

Breakfast in Bed

Last weekend, King and I celebrated our 16th wedding anniversary. I planned to write a long post about how wonderful King is, but, unfortunately he had planned a weekend away for us, so I ran out of time. But, with that little bit of information, now you know he is fabulous, so I won't write that post. How about one that shows you where we went?

King and I began our weekend at the temple. It was wonderful. (If you have no idea why we would do this, watch this short video here or here.) We then had a leisurely dinner where we did not discuss algebra, school lunch menus, the importance of showering for personal hygiene, or why brushing your teeth thoroughly while wearing thousands of dollars of metal gear is a very good idea. It was fabulous.

Then, King had arranged for us to stay at a charming Victorian Bed and Breakfast. (My parents would have loved it. And Aunt Della.) It was a nice, relaxing stay. A fun little place. We did a bit of shopping the next morning, and made it home in time to watch the BYU game (of course). And, thanks to our good friends Connie and Brad, we came home to a spotless house and cheerful children. Can't beat that!

3 comments:

  1. What a thoughtful husband!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do believe I would have loved that place. It looks wonderful. Glad you had a nice getaway day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great place! So glad you married King and that he married you. You are a perfect pair and deserve all the best all the time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails