October 6, 2009

Spy Tips #357 and #358

IF you are eating mostly brown rice and you get tired of seasoning it only with salt and maybe a little herbs and butter and IF you decide to go with some brown sugar and cinnamon on your rice for your breakfast, I am telling you now, you should probably not use some of the rice that you steamed at the same time you steamed broccoli. Broccoli and brown sugar really do not mix.

I just thought you should know.

Also, IF you use body wash to wash your hair, it does not really work the same as shampoo. Ask Snow White. I am sure she would be happy to tell you all about it. (Okay, so happy is stretching it, but the extra shower she got is testament enough, I think.)

So, now you know.

3 comments:

  1. Those are excellent tips to keep in mind. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure Snow White was thrilled with that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good tips. very good tips. I will file those away for future use.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails