September 21, 2009

Some Probably Incoherent Ramblings

This new medicine I am on is making me crazy. I will stay on it for seven more days, and then if my headaches are not better, I most definitely will not continue. If it works, well, maybe being crazy is better than feeling sick? Maybe.

In the meantime, I don't have much of an appetite, so I have decided this is the week to start eating only rice and then slowly introduce other things into my diet. Like a baby. It's been a while since I did anything with my diet for my headaches. Maybe I'll find that I feel fabulous when I don't eat bananas. (Did I ever tell you that in one day I had one person tell me they had headaches all the time until they stopped eating bananas and one person tell me they had headaches all the time until they started eating bananas daily? Each of them swore they had found the solution to my headache problems. Funny!)

In other news, this week, Sleeping Beauty and Snow White are doing puppet shows in their school classroom. They are both wanting to buy new clothes so that they can match their puppets. I told them that I would be happy to buy their puppets new paper clothes instead. Several outfits, actually. They didn't think I was clever at all.

We got a new CD with some great A Capella songs, but one of them is titled "Peanut Butter and Jelly". If one more person sings about their love for peanut butter I think King might sew some earplugs to his ears. He has banished the topic of sandwich ingredients from the home, and swears to hang the next person who plays or sings any song with a hint of love for food.

Cindrella continues to count down the days until she is a teenager. Fourteen more days, and then she's official. She wants an ice cream cake and a magnet board for her room. That, and money for her bank account since she'll be in college soon and might need a little in her savings account to get supplies for her dorm room. She's a planner, that girl. I don't mind too much, since somehow dating and driving have been skipped in her plan. Maybe having a teenager around won't be so bad after all.

Hope you have a fabulous week! It's likely that I will feel too lousy to update much this week. But, you never know....

3 comments:

  1. Denise9/21/2009

    Hold on for dear life. Thirteen can be ugly...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always thought it would be lovely to be crazy. Nice crazy, not cranky crazy. You could just live in your own little fantasy world where everyday is your birthday and no one cares if you eat cake for every meal! But I suppose that much sugar wouldn't help your headaches much. Maybe if you paired it with a banana?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that your eldest has such easy birthday wishes. nice girl.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails