December 28, 2009

Funnies

The girls are watching Mr. Bean with King.  They are laughing and groaning, which I guess means they like it in a "this is so stupid, it's funny" kind of way.

It's been nice to all be home and enjoy each other the last few days.  We had a nice Christmas with family time in the morning, and a gathering of friends in the evening.  It couldn't have been better.  Family and friends are really what it is all about.  (Besides, of course, Baby Jesus, whom we enjoy talking and reading about each year.  That goes without saying. It's just seems better to think about Him with the family and friends He has blessed us with!)

Speaking of blessings, Wii have been enjoying our Christmas gifts--thanks to generous Santa, family, and friends.  It has been fun to laugh and play together.  Funniest for me--that Sleeping Beauty videotaped King doing the hula hoop game.  So funny.  We laughed and laughed about it.  (I will spare you, and King, by not posting the video.)

Also funny--Sleeping Beauty put some cute little coupons for hugs, extra kisses, kind acts and helpful chores in King's stocking.  He was ooh-ing and aaah-ing for a few minutes Christmas morning.  Until he noticed the expiration date on all of the coupons:  December 24, 2009.  She's a smart one, that girl.

And then--(perhaps slightly more graphic, less kosher, and not for the weak stomached or those lacking a sense of humor)--This morning, Cinderella was bothered with the rule that you must practice piano and do chores before moving on to other fun things.  She was more bugged that others cared that she was bugged and were commenting needlessly about it.  When she told them (yelled at them) to tell them to be quiet, King told her to calm down and stop.

Said she, "They are just bugging the crap out of me!"

Said he, "Well, I hope you wiped."

Yep, no shortage of funnies around this place.  Or toilet paper, thank goodness.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12/29/2009

    I love Rowan Atkinson. He has the funniest face and expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Mr. Bean. That is just about my perfect level of comedy. I am actually a second grader.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just noticed that you commented on my blog. I didn't have the notices set to e-mail me. It is good to hear from you. I love the comments about Cinderella, sounds familiar to the goings on at our house.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails